Draftsperson – programmer
Division: Administrative Services
The worker, from preliminary concepts, sketches and plans, develops and prepares, using a computer workstation, designs sets, subsets and details for manufacturing purposes.
- Outlining specifications and drawings from concrete data dimensional calculations.
- Develop and prepare compliant drawings.
- Operate equipment for computer assisted design drawings in 2 or 3 dimensions.
- Develop into a plan the drawings of the bent parts.
- Sort and prioritize drawings.
- Verify drawings in order to detect errors.
- Prepare instructions or guides on how to use the drawings.
- Perform the programming of the parts.
- Perform all other connected tasks attributed by the supervisor.
- Apply all CSST rules.
Training and Knowledge:
- Professional degree in industrial design or equivalent.
- Must know how to work a computer. (Autocad, Excel, Tops 300)
- More than one year of experience in the field.
- Sense of observation
- Strong organizational skill
- Reading plans (drawings)
- The worker must maintain a high concentration and be attentive to detail during the accomplishment of the task.
- The employee must work constantly sitting and must work on a computer for long periodes of time.