Supervisor: Foreman (Production)
The worker adjusts and operates a CNC drill to drill parts, steel or other metals used to manufacture the company’s products.
- Read and interpret plans, specifications or drilling instructions.
- Measure and mark the drilling lines on the piece to minimize the loss of material.
- Adjust the drill depending on material to be drilled.
- Place the metal part and lock the retaining elements.
- Operate and monitor the progress of the drilling operation.
- Verify conformity of the finished products with the plans or drilling instructions.
- Correct or adjust finished products if necessary.
- Keep the ends sharpened.
- Perform all other connected tasks attributed by the supervisor.
- Apply all CSST rules.
- To carry out the work, the employee must use a calculator, crane and drill.
Training and Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in the field of metal drilling
- Manual dexterity
- The worker must possess good coordination and/or manual dexterity and precision is essential.
- The worker must maintain a high concentration and be attentive to detail during the accomplishment of the task.
- The worker is in constant movement (standing, kneeling, bending over) and must lift weights (more than 20 kg).