Industrial maintenance mechanic
The employee with this job title ensures smooth operation, preventive and corrective maintenance and adjusts the company’s machines and tools.
- Inspect and examine the machines and tools to detect failures.
- Adjust machines and tools for optimal operation.
- Repair or replace faulty parts.
- If necessary, manufacture parts.
- Clean, lubricate and maintain machines.
- Install and/or assemble new machines and new tools.
- Perform all other connected tasks attributed by the supervisor.
- Apply all CSST rules.
- To carry out the work, the worker must use a computer, tools such as winches and any other mechanical tool.
Training and Knowledge:
- Professional degree in mechanics or equivalent
- Able to read blueprints, schematics or mechanical, electrical or hydraulic diagrams.
- More than one year of experience in the field
- Good manual dexterity
- The worker must maintain a high concentration and be attentive to detail during the accomplishment of the task.
- The worker is in constant movement (standing, kneeling, bending over) and must lift weights (more than 20 kg).
- The worker must occasionally do tasks that require an effort of hands and arms.