The worker will move, load and unload materials, products and finished parts in the shop, yard and warehouse.
- Assist welders and operators in various tasks.
- Assist welders and operators in moving materials or finished products to and from different workstations.
- Manually transport products or materials from one place to another in the shop, yard and warehouse.
- Ensure cleanliness and storage of metal parts and more in the factory.
- Ensure safe passage through corridors.
- Help with packaging of the finished products.
- Perform all other connected tasks attributed by the supervisor.
- Apply all CSST rules.
Training and Knowledge:
- Completion of Secondary 3 or equivalent in the field of metal.
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Manual dexterity
- The worker is in constant movement (standing, kneeling, bending over) and must lift weights (more than 20 kg).