Lift truck operator
The worker, with the help of a lift truck or crane, moves, loads and unloads materials, products and finished pieces in the shop, the yard and the warehouse.
- Load and unload materials and/or products from truck.
- Move materials between various workstations.
- Move finished products from workstations to warehouse.
- Move scrap and boxes to appropriate containers.
- Ensure proper storage of skids and ensure that passageways are clear.
- Maintain the good condition of the lift truck.
- Perform all other connected tasks attributed by the supervisor.
- Apply all CSST rules.
Training and Knowledge:
- Completion of Secondary 3 or equivalent
- One year experience as a lift truck operator
- Good spatial coordination
- Good sense of evaluation of loads
- Worker must have good concentration to operate a motorized vehicle in congested areas.